UNH Franklin Pierce Law asks about sexual orientation and gender identity on its application, takes this into consideration as part of a holistic review of applications, and seeks to promote diversity in several ways to include sexual orientation and gender identity. UNH Franklin Pierce Law promotes LGBTQ+ student organizations to prospective students. We also provide opportunities for LGBTQ+ applicants to connect with current students and faculty.
Answer left blank.
Students may indicate a preferred name.
We offer Opportunity scholarships based on a broad range of factors which includes LGBTQ+ students based on diversity in sexual orientation or gender identity.
Home | Diversity Jobs and Employment (workplacediversity.com)
includes USNH job postings advertised on Out & Equal.com and LGBTQ Connect.com
• Our standard infertility benefit addresses women in same sex relationships, but does not provide any coverage for donor, surrogacy or related issues.
• As for those other screenings/services (mammograms, prostate exams, hysterectomies ), they would not be affected by sexual orientation or even gender preference. Yes, these would be covered.
• Attached is an SPD for USNH, Global Maternity Coverage Position & our Infertility Coverage Position.
• Parental leave policies are equal
• Coverage according to World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).
We provide counseling services to students through a community counseling center but do not provide on-campus health services.
There are several all-gender, single stall restrooms in the building. These are accessible for people with disabilities.
The group receives funding from the Student Bar Association.
We provide annual Safe Zone training to faculty, staff, and students. It is not required but strongly recommended for community members to attend.